6/20/09

Iron Abbey

Iron Abbey
680 N Easton Road, Horsham, PA

New "gastropub" in the burbs. We were out in Willow Grove at the mall a few weeks ago and decided to check this joint out. Nice clean place with a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. I was thoroughly impressed by the draft list, but the bottle list was a little lackluster. I had a Bavarian Barbarian Headbangerz Brown Ale that was well served and a delicious brown. I'm excited to try more of their beers! The food was stellar. Started with the Belgian Chili that was chock full of meat. Fantastic! Autumn got some stuffed shrimp which were very nice. I had the Portuguese Burger (ground beef and chorizo) that was perfectly cooked (super super rare), well formed, and topped with some heavenly prosciutto. I really enjoyed my time here and can't wait to get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment