6/21/09

Memphis Taproom

Memphis Taproom
2331 E Cumberland St, Philadelphia

Been meaning to head out here for a while and glad a did. On a really chill street in Fishtown. Great relaxing place with a wonderful old bar. The tap list was great, though what they had coming up was better than what was on. I had a Brasserie De la Senne Equinox and some Sinebychoff Porter. Both were great, especially the porter which I've never had on tap. We got the hefeweizen hummus plate which was decent, and the suicide rings which were hands down the best onion rings I've ever had. Spicy and potent, deliciously breaded and perfectly crisp. What a great joint. I can see why it's consistently rated among the best in the city.

1 comment:

  1. Memphis is a fantastic spot. If I'm headed anywhere near Fishtown I make it a point to check out the taps.

    Nice blog. I founded it through Nate's Beer & Brewing Blog. Good luck with EB+B. I was there a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed the Keeper.

    Brian
    www.iambeerwise.com

    ReplyDelete