5/8/09

I Love Malt!!

I really do. I love the way it looks and feels and tastes and smells, and more importantly I love the delicious beverage it aids in creating known as beer. This blog isn't going to focus on any one thing in particular. It's all about anything relating to really really good beer, how it's made, the people who make it, and the places that serve it (plus other random crap I feel like posting). That's about as specific as I can be. But most importantly, this blog is all about the love.

What inspired this change? The same thing that always inspires change in my life - a pub crawl. I was out and about in this great city known as Philly and came to the conclusion that I am in the best beer city in the world. All this time I've been advocating the hate but now it's time to shine light on the positive. I will probably go back to my hater ways sooner or later but for now, as I said, it's all about the love, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment