5/15/09

PNC Bank can bite my ballsack.

That's right. Bite it. I never thought I would be so passionate about personal banking. Long story short - I'm poor and PNC fucked me. They have this fantastic, intricate, downright genius system set up with the way they post their transactions in order to maximize the amount of overdraft fees and it cost me $200 in overdraft fees. They instated the new policy in September 2008. Bastards. Do not, I repeat, do not do business with PNC bank in any fashion. They are not out to help the little guy, only to grow the wallets of the fat cats on top. They are a bunch of theives. Look here. And here. And here. It is unbelievable to me that a major corporation should be allowed to practice such unethical and greedy business practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment